Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Let Freedom Ring! Back on Blogger

Best greetings to all from make glorious town of Shymkent, Kazakhstan. Hey, it's only a dial-up connection, but there's a connection.

So the idiot Uzbek powers-that-be have declared Blogger banned from the realm. My brother tells me Pakistan is on the no-blogger list, as well. I really do not understand the logic of this. The proxy code to get around the problem only worked once. Couldn't get on for anything; threatening looking Russian would appear. I had bad dreams of being arrested and dragged off from my hotel room in the middle of the night.

Anyway, lot's of catching up to do. Can't post any photos from here because of the slow connection--will do at the first opportunity.

All is well, although burn out is starting to hit. Onwards I go...

No comments: